Friday, July 9, 2010

Thirty

So I've found this awesome post where every day, for thirty days I have write about something specific. Each day has its own topic (which are listed below) and I love this idea because it will help me stay more on top of my blogging posts. So in addition to my normal posts I hope you look forward to these next thirty days, perhaps you will learn a thing or two about me (and maybe I'll learn a little bit about myself too). Feel free to join me in this little test, it could be very fun to see the results.
Jem

Day 01 - Your favourite song


Day 02 - Your favourite movie


Day 03 - Your favourite TV programme

Day 04 - Your favourite book

Day 05 - Your favourite quote

Day 06 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 07 - A photo that makes you happy

Day 08 - A photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 09 - A photo that you took

Day 10 - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently

Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 13 - A fictional book

Day 14 - A non-fictional book

Day 15 - A fanfic

Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture etc.)

Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 19 - A talent of yours

Day 20 - A hobby of yours

Day 21 - A recipe

Day 22 - A website

Day 23 - A YouTube video

Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 25 - Your day, in great detail

Day 26 - Your week, in great detail

Day 27 - This month, in great detail

Day 28 - This year, in great detail

Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy

1 comment: