Thursday, June 10, 2010

Changes

I have made some noticeable changes on this little blog in terms of the layout. Change is always a good thing and it is important to mix it up once in awhile. I finally changed the layout which I started blogging with to something more current. Their may be small changes/tweaks with it over the next few days but bare with me! I want to ensure I get it right. I think that it is interesting to note that I made these changes while experiencing other very big changes in my life; the end of High School! Tomorrow is my last day of High School however our graduation is not for another week (because a lot of students still have to take exams). It is so weird to think that just as one chapter of my life is coming to a close another is beginning.
Jem

2 comments:

  1. You are living very interesting times my dear! Everything is open and possible. Yet it can also be a bit scary.

    Just take your time to ask yourself what is it that you really want to do. And then, boldly go after those dreams. That's how I got to Paris and I haven't regretted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Susu! It will be scary sad and exciting all at once, and in the end you will have to follow your own gut and heart! Do everything you WANT to do because ten years from now you'll regret what you didn't do more than what you did! Good luck with everything dear :)
    P.S Lovely new layout too!

    ReplyDelete