Saturday, May 22, 2010

New York Mornings

I have had such a long day, I am completely exhausted. We woke up bright and early this morning to drive three hours to New York City. After our drive, during which I managed to talk the whole way (much to the irritation of my friends! Haha...), we arrived at the hospital to visit my friend. We spent much the day visiting J who is recovering from surgery. From their we left NYC and headed back home, not without making a stop at this huge mall in New Jersey (I left without buying anything. However I will be back since they had shops which we do not have where I live). I love New York it is such a bustling, vibrant, crazy city and it is impossible not to get caught up into its madness.Next time I hope I get to spend more time, not just a few hours in one of my favorite cities (besides, London).
Jem

1 comment:

  1. That photograph is beautiful. I've never been to NY and it is one of my biggest dreams. I hope your friend recovers soon :)

    ReplyDelete