Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beautiful Rouge

I love this Chanel advertisement, is so simple and beautiful. Plus the lipstick color is amazing, no? I am obsessed with it, I've never been much of a lipstick kind of girl, but seriously, Chanel is making me a converter! Now if only I could figure out exactly which color they used in the ad....

Ever since I saw this photograph I have been on the hunt for a hat similar to this one. It looks like the perfect shape and size for a great summer hat, plus the ribbon is a nice touch.

After I discovered Corinne Bailey Rae's music with the release of her first album I have been hooked on her sweet, sometimes melancholy music. This is the album cover for her newest record, The Sea, of which I cannot stop listening to Paris Mornings/New York Nights. Its such a poetic song, I love it!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment