Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summer Clothes

(I couldn't help but post this picture of Zooey Deschanel, who looks fab, like always!)


I am trying to pair down much of my wardrobe, I feel like I have so much clothes yet nothing to wear. My plan is to weed out what I like, do not wear, or no longer fits and then see which items I need to add to my wardrobe. I have been trying to think like many French women, having a small wardrobe, yet one filled with endless possibilities. It is rather tricky, but I think in the long run it will be worth it. Less money spent on trendy items and more spent on classic items. I have already compiled a list of a few items which I know I need to add to my wardrobe:
  • Short-Sleeved Stripe Shirt (I love my long-sleeved versions, I think I need one for the summer weather too)
  • Lightweight Blazer (In a neutral color so it will go with everything)
  • Skirt (black?)
  • Bathing Suit (I already have one but I always think its a good thing to own at least two. You wear one while the other is drying, which is very important for vacations by the pool or beach)
  • Dress (I am thinking one maxi dress and one which stops at the knee)
  • Bermuda Shorts (denim)
  • Leather Sandals
So what do you consider wardrobe essentials for the coming summer months? Did I forget to add anything to this list? Advice would be very welcomed, thanks!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment