Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Call It Love

Vogue Nippon included a editorial in its new issue, aptly named, Call It Love. One of the reasons why I love these photographs is because the charming Nicholas Hoult, of About A Boy (one of the sweetest films ever) and Skins fame, is featured in the majority of the pictures. The photographs by Ellen von Unwerth really capture a cheeky sense of romance- complete with the perfect wardrobe to match! I am looking forward to writing the next post about a female who I admire, this time it is a women who I recently got to listen give a speech about diversity and following your dreams. I was going to post it tonight, but it needs some editing before it's perfect, it should be up tomorrow, so look forward to that. I would tell you who it is, but then that would ruin the suspense of it!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment