Sunday, March 21, 2010

Magazines

If you are interested in buying good quality back issues of magazines, have I got a website for you! It's called http://www.paperpursuits.com/, and they carry all different magazines; from Vogue, to Harpers Bazaar, and international magazines. I was so excited to find that they have the two issues from 1995 and 1997, both with Princess Diana on the cover. I would love to obtain these two issues because it would be very interesting to have a look at what was important to women at that time. It would also be nice to read old interviews with Princess Diana, as she is someone who I have always admired greatly. Alas, I have put myself on a spending moratorium in order to save up for my upcoming trip to Disney World. Its really interesting to look at the women who have been on the covers of these magazines, a lot of them I recognize but some I haven't a clue who they are.
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment