Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Surprise!

So today the new spring Burberry adverts featuring
Emma Watson were released to the press. I love the
contrast of these advertisements compared to the fall
adverts, everything seems so much more crisp and light
coloured (which it should, it is spring after all). Imagine
to my surprise though when I found out that the male
model in the photograph above is Emma's younger
brother, Alex! Looks like we've got another Watson on
our hands!
I love the detail on the shoulder of the jacket. It
is so elegant and simple, yet its not (does that
make any sense?). Plus it is such a
creamy pale pinkish colour, which I think
is the perfect springtime colour.
Jem

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jem! thanks for your comment!
    I'm happy you liked the new fashionable-style of the blog!!
    We've celebrated our first sale on Etsy!
    A Chromantic-bag goes to United States!
    Take a look to our Etsy shop on:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Chromantication

    See you soon,
    Roberta!

    ReplyDelete