Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ringing In The New Year...


I just wanted to do one last post in 2009, just so I can wish you all a sweet New Year! This year has been a world wind, it seems to me. Every year it seems it goes by faster and faster. I must say though, this year has been wonderful; watching Obama's inauguration on TV, the birthday party that I co-hosted with one of my best friends, spending the weekend in NYC, filling out college applications (that wasn't fun but at least I got it done! Now all I have to do is wait for the letters to arrive), creating many special moments with friends and family, and so much more! So what are some of your most memorable moments of 2009? I hope that you have an even better year in 2010; it is a new decade, so its also the time for new beginnings!
See You In The New Year,
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment