Wednesday, August 5, 2009

YAY!!!

This is a quickie post today, I should be getting ready for my day. I was watching the Today show where they were showing coverage of the two journalists which were arrested in North Korea safe arrival home. Today was showing the live meeting between the journalists and the reunited families. I am not going to lie, when Euna Lee saw her husband and daughter for the first time in four months and started crying, I was crying as well. Sometimes I get very emotionally involved with news stories and this one just had me shedding some tears while eating toast. I think Bill Clinton is a very good diplomat for convincing the North Koreans to free the two women. I am so happy that Euna Lee and Laura Ling and back home safe and sound, yay!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment