Monday, August 10, 2009

Teen Choice

So.... I was watching the Teen Choice awards, you know the one hosted by the Jonas Brothers, when I saw an advert for Bop It. Now as a 90's child I can remember spending hours playing Bop It, granted I sucked at it, but still non-the-less seeing an ad for it brought back some good ol' memories for me. And then of course their was the award for Britney Spears which was given out shortly after seeing the advert, which brought on a whole slew of memories. I can't deny it, I was singing along to all of her songs which were playing in the background of the video. My sister started to yell at me to shut up, she hates when I sing. I don't think your a true 90's child if you can't sing along to every song of Britney's, or for that matter; the Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, or Spice Girls (don't forget Hanson too). I just love it when I can get my 90's kick by listening to the music. In fact, the other day I was at a theme park and I herd a Britney classic "Baby One More Time"! Who's to say that the 90's aren't coming back! Ha!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment