Monday, July 13, 2009

NYC and Fairytales


Ahhh.... I am so incredibly sorry that I have been gone for so long, but during the summer time I always seem to be on the go. So, this weekend was terribly exciting since my mother and I spent it in NYC. We were checking out a school near the city and so we decided that we would visit with my cousin who is attending Columbia University for the weekend. Much of the weekend was spent eating lots of good food, walking a lot, laughing, and having fun! I will show you some photographs which I took once I upload it onto the computer. Like the above photo? I found it on FFFFound, I believe its a Tim Walker, but correct me if I am wrong. Its very fairytale like, don't you think? I am in the mood to read books with princesses and princess and fairy tales, but that may be because I am listening to Taylor Swifts music. A lot of her songs remind me of fairy tales, like two of my favorites Love Story and also Our Song!
Jem
P.S. This is my hundredth post! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment