Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The New Face In Town...




Ooooh.... I am positively jumping for joy to see that Emma Watson is the new face of Burberry! I really love the adverts which she shot for the company, they are quintessentially British with a youthful edge to them. I had been hoping for some time that Emma might become the face of a label, ever since the Chanel rumor went around, and now I am happy to see that it has happened! I expect that we shall be seeing Emma wearing a lot of Burberry looks to the Harry Potter premieres this summer, not that I am complaining seeing as Burberry is an amazing label and she will wear the clothes well. I am so pleased to see that they went with a smart, well rounded person, instead of the normal bimbos that a lot of labels chose to represent them, and if it just so happens that this person happens to be one of my favourite actresses, that's even better!
Jem


No comments:

Post a Comment