Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jet Setting


Now this picture explains exactly what I wish I was doing this summer; traveling! As you know I love to travel, almost more then anything, but sadly I cannot travel that much this summer since I am quite busy. Though we do have a few plans this summer which we are almost positive which we're going to do. I need to check out schools in the NYC area so we might go down to the city for the weekend, which I would love since I haven't been their since the beginning of last summer. Then hopefully in August my mother, sister and I are planning on doing a little road trip to visit some friends. I have never been on a road trip before but we already have the perfect road trip soundtrack, the music from the movie Elizabethtown (its the perfect driving soundtrack). I love the joy of traveling; the feeling of escaping everyday life, airports (yes I know I am weird), exploring new places, and meeting new people.
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment