Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunnies








Now that summer is coming its time to think about how your going to protect yourself from the suns glare and still look fashionable. I always break my sunglasses quite easily, therefore as a rule I never invest more then twenty dollars in a pair of sunnies. I love these sunnies from Forever 21, they are all under ten dollars! They had lots more sunglasses on their site which I loved but I didn't want to go overboard with the amount which I showed on here. I have a pair of black wayfares but I am thinking that it would be lots of fun to get a pair of "crazy" colored sunnies. It would be fun to wear a pair of sunnies which are not your typical colored sunglasses, especially to concerts and around town. I would love to see if people react to me wearing brightly colored sunnies. Now which one should I get?
Jem
P.S. Have you told your mother how much you love her? If not, go do so since its mothers day! Happy Mothers day to all those special mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment