Friday, May 8, 2009

School's Out Forever... (I Wish!)

Just a quick and brief post today since I am wicked tired and heading off to bed. I am so happy and relieved to be done with my two exams... I feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Now its time to slack off for the rest of the year having made it through hell week (just kidding... I plan on still doing my homework for the rest of the year, don't worry)! I hope your having a lovely Friday, my afternoon and evening was spent going to physical therapy and then watching movies rented from netflix's. Tomorrow shall probably just be a relaxing day spent at home since my sister has a crew race all day and most likely on Sunday as well. Not that I don't mind, since sometimes a quite weekend is the best thing to have after a stressful week! Enjoy your weekend.
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment