Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh Those Royals...

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
of Bhutan

Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco

I found these Photographs on Vanity Fair's website and I thought I would share them with you. I just love both photographs in different ways. The first one is so colorful and shows the tradition of Bhutan so well. I have always wanted to go to Bhutan it seems like such a peaceful country. I admire King Jigme and his father, the old king, greatly for genitally easing their country into democracy well still marinating there country's history, that is a hard thing to do ( I mean look at all the countries which failed...)! The second one is of Andrea Casiraghi, prince of Monaco. I just love the lighting of this picture, plus he is rather good looking isn't he? I want to go to Monaco as well, it seems so amazing! I find that it is the "smaller" "lesser known" countries that I wish to travel to, in order to really see and understand the culture. Enjoy the Photographs... I know I sure do!
Jem


No comments:

Post a Comment