Sunday, May 31, 2009

Look At What I Found!

I just discovered an amazing website for people who love to read. It is called goodreads.com and its the perfect website for a book addict like me. I am always constantly strolling the web looking for quotes from my favourite books and this website always has a good selection of quotes from all sorts of books. Goodreads also has lists of the top books of the week, month and year in every genre which I have found to be rather helpful when looking for a new book to read. So hurry up, and check out Goodreads... I promise you wont be disappointed!
Jem
P.S. Picture is from one of my all time favourite movies, Pride and Prejudice, which is also one of my favourite books as well. I mean who doesn't love the witty Elizabeth and the proud Mr. Darcy?

No comments:

Post a Comment