Thursday, April 2, 2009

Glitter

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I must apologize so many times, I have been away from the blogsphere for way to long. I know I shouldn't have excuses for why I haven't blogged in awhile but I do. So my first excuse is that I have been sick for the last week or so with a terrible cough. My second excuse is that my computer broke and I was without Internet access for several days (let me tell ya... that was hell; i couldn't get any of my home work done!). So now I'm done with the excuses and I will just say; I'm Sorry!!!
Today I was roaming around Flickr looking for photographic inspiration when I happened upon this picture. I've always had a thing for glitter ever since I was a little girl. Once, my friends and I were doing some sort of art project involving glitter and I thought it would be funny to put it all over my face. What I didn't remember was that I had to go to dance class later that day, so I showed up to class with glitter all over my face. It might not have been my brightest idea... but it sure was fun! Now after seeing this photo its making me want to put glitter on other peoples faces (that sounds kinda creepy actually...) and take some pictures of them. I think it would look super pretty in black and white, in fact I think I shall recruit some of my friends so I can do this. My friends think I'm pretty crazy but I'm sure I can convince at least one of them that this is a good idea... we shall see!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment