Saturday, April 11, 2009

Do You Believe In Fairies?

"Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believe. If you believe, clap your hands!"
~J.M.Barrie
I was just perusing the Internet when I came upon a curious tale. Have you herd of the Cottingley Fairies? If not... be sure to check it out... its quite a remarkable story! It seems to me that it could be a scam but... I am one of those people who like to believe in fairies. The day you stop believing in wondrous things such as fairies is the day you grow old. I don't think it is possible to know of all the things that exists in our world... it would ruin the fun of using ones imagination! But on the subject of believing I think John Lennon said it best:
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?" ~John Lennon
jem

No comments:

Post a Comment