Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chatsworth House


This is my Dearest Chatsworth House, in Derbyshire England. Its not mine per say, it belongs to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, but I wish I owned it! Chatsworth is one of my favourite places in the whole wide world... I have so many fond memories of the house and its grounds. The first time I went there I was just a wee little babe, and ever since then, almost every time I've gone to visit my auntie and uncle we always have a day at Chatsworth. From its wonderful stone water fountains to the ginormous slide, the Peacocks which roam the grounds and the inside of the house; every place holds a memory. I am wishing that I was there now.... ahh to be enjoying the English spring weather and having a picnic prepared lovingly by my auntie, that would be a dream!
Jem
P.S. The photo was taken by moi on my last trip, almost two years ago, I can't believe it has been that long ago since I was last there.

No comments:

Post a Comment