Saturday, February 21, 2009

Reik


First off I want to apologize for not blogging for several days, but it seems that winter break was a lot more busy then I anticipated. I also want to apologize in advance for doing what might seem like a repeat of my my last post but I have something amazing to share with you! I was just listening to the radio on my computer (yeah, I listen to the radio instead of itunes, what do you have a problem with that?) on the Latino/Spanish station, when I heard an amazing song. The song is called Noviembre Sin Ti by a Spanish band, Reik. I liked what I herd, it is very "calm" sounding, if that makes any sense. Once again I have found a singer/band who I can't understand a word of what they are saying, but for some reason I find listening to songs in different languages to be beautiful. It is kind of relaxing when you can't understand what is being said since it gives you more time to concentrate on other things, like reading a good book! Anyways, Mad and I are getting together today, which will be nice since we have not seen each other since last Saturday! We have a reason for getting together today though, since she shall be my model and I shall be the photographer (basically I have to take photos for my photography class in school, and she volunteered to help me out!). I hope that the photos turn out good, that way I can get an A!

Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment