Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jason Wu
















So this post is completely devoted to how much I am in love with Jason Wu. I absolutely love his new collection, the clothes are to die for. I picked out some of my favourite looks from the collection, though I will admit that it was hard to choose which ones I wanted to show on this blog. Anyways, a lot of the collection was clothes which I could see our lovely First lady wearing (especially the last four looks). Don't you think she would look lovely wearing one of these looks when greeting foreign heads of states? I just want to wear everything which was in the collection, even if I don't have a reason to wear them. Couldn't you just see me walking around the grocery store, in one of his fancy frocks? It would be quite a sight!
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment