Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wanderlust


Ahh... I love to travel, don't you? I know that one of my more recent post centered around my travels in Italy, but once again my brain is stuck on the idea of traveling. One of my good friends, we will call her "A", recently made a post on backpacking around and for some reason now I cant get it out of my head. Its like a broken record, playing over and over again; it just wont go away. I think I suffer from a common disease that strikes people who frequently travel; its called wanderlust. It makes you want to go bumming around Europe, instead of going to college and then you have the want to have a job where all you do is travel (don't worry mom and dad if your reading this, I'm still going to college). I have recently been sold on the idea of traveling around Europe after I graduate with some friends. Where do you think that someone should go if they had a summer to do so? Granted this might not even happen, seeing as I have awhile until I graduate, but still, one can dream can't they?
Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment